Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Searching Medline/CINAHL on Ebsco platform Online
This training session will introduce the Medline and CINAHL databases in Ebsco. An overview of searching by keyword and subject term, search techniques and saving results will be provided.
NMBI 1.0 CEU; RCSI 1.0 CPD Credit (Pending)
- Develop familiarity with CINAHL/Medline in Ebsco
- Conduct a literature search in Medline or CINAHL using keywords, subject terms, and search techniques including truncation, proximity operators
- Learn how to use folders to save results and searches
- Learn how to email and /or export results
By registering for this online session, you are agreeing to receive an email inviting you to complete a short evaluation form.
Related LibGuide: Accessing Library Resources : Guides by Niamh Walker Headon
- Thursday, June 15, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Library Space:
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- HSE Staff & Authorised Library Users
- Information Skills Training
The session will be followed up with an evaluation survey
Reliable internet access
access to a PC/laptop and headphones. A mobile phone or tablet is not advised for this training
Specific course requirements
Pre-course material including powerpoint presentations will be sent to every registered participant.
Regional Hospital Mullingar